UBL Remittances are a secure, reliable and convenient way to send money to friends and family in Pakistan and anywhere else abroad. For remittance to Pakistan, UBL Remittances are FREE OF REMITTANCE CHARGES for all amounts above £65. A fee of £3 is applicable to remittances of £65 and below. Terms and conditions apply.
Sending money through banking channels also contributes to the wealth of your beneficiary country, boosting local and national economies in ways unofficial money transfer services do not. There are now four quick and easy ways to make a remittance with United Bank UK:
- By UBL UK Net Remit – log on to www.ubluknetremit.com for online transfers to Pakistan using your debit card
- Through our Cash Over Counter – Bring your cash and your beneficiary will get cash in Pakistan
- By Cheque or debit from your account at a United Bank UK branch. You can remit to Pakistan and anywhere else in the world using this service
- Through NatWest Bank
We aim to have your remittance reach its destination and delivered to the beneficiary within 24 to 48 hours.
Online transfers at www.ubluknetremit.com
- *FREE REMITTANCE SERVICE
- Excellent exchange rates
- Speedy and convenient delivery to any Pakistani Bank
- Just register yourself and put in the bank details of where you want to transfer
- Any UK based £ debit card can be used
- Log on and experience the ease of online transfers
*£3 fee is applicable to remittances of £65 and below
Please complete our enquiry form or visit your nearest branch for further details.